About This Job:
Day Translations, an international translation and voice company, is in need of a full-time UX/UI Designer highly skilled in website design, wireframes, Sketch, UX analysis, hotjar and A/B testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be working closely with SEO, Content and Technical writers and a group of Developers. As one of the main player in designing our website, you need to be highly creative and know how to take ownership of the design. Thinking out of the box and aligning it with how the design will affect the users experience in a postive way across all platforms and devices.
You should know how to independently work on design and handle decisions accordingly.
You must know how to create art and integrate it with ease of use to make each site visit as enjoyable as possible.
This is a long-term position that will last many years, so we need someone who is smart, quick, educated and has an analytical mind.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of work experience in UX/UI design.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Preferably, can work hours in USA Eastern Time Zones.
- Full-time employment needed. You should not be connected with any company or agency.
- A great team player. Must have the ability to collaborate closely with all the employees working on the project regardless of skills and position.
- Must have a hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Has a working knowledge in using screen design tools e.g. Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- Should have extensive knowledge and understanding of web, mobile web, and their limitations
- Knowledge of Style Guides and design frameworks such as Material Design
- Must be an active iOS or Android smartphone user who understands what matters most from the mobile user’s perspective
- Strong knowledge of design basics such as color theory, composition, and typography
- Must be up to date with the latest digital design trends.
We need someone to design fresh, new mobile applications and websites for our company.
Remote Working Position – You will be working remotely from your own home or office. If you’re interested in a long-term career with Day Translations, please apply.